AdCity Advertising Agency is seeking to recruit
The Marketing Executive supports in managing the day-to-day activities of the clients’ accounts, including managing client deadlines and administrating marketing/advertising briefs.
The candidate must be a marketing-oriented person, able to empower our client service department.
• Administrate marketing/advertising planning for clients and monitor execution
• Deliver strategic insights that will help clients grow their services and brands, by analyzing and utilizing data.
• Manage client expectations at all times to foster effectiveness/productivity
• Maintain regular client contact, ensuring that the client is updated and briefed on all relevant account activity
• Meet/manage all client deadlines
• Keep senior management briefed on account activities
• Communicate effectively and professionally both internally and externally
• Demonstrate good problem-solving and interpersonal skills
• Demonstrate ability to set priorities while handling multiple projects and to delegate work appropriately
• Project a professional, positive attitude toward peers and clients within the department and the agency
• Uphold the Company Values in all decisions and interactions
• Maintain accurate time sheets
• College degree, preferably in marketing, advertising, communications or Public Relations
• At least 2 years of previous experience in the advertising / marketing field
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office.
• A keen eye for detail and an understanding of budget restraints
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Well-developed knowledge of business practices and client relations
Please send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org