CORPORATE SOCIAL RENSPONSIBILITY POLICY
ADCITY Group is an independently owned, local, strategic full-service communication agency in Nicosia, Cyprus.
This Corporate Social Responsibility (‘CSR’) Policy was adopted by the Director of Adcity Group in June 2005 and has been communicated to all our employees. We are committed to implementing it on an ongoing basis.
This policy is reviewed on annual basis and updated as necessary to reflect developments in our businesses and in best practice.
- Health and Safety
- Environmental stewardship
- Human Rights
- Gender Equality
- Work Condition (including safety and health, hours of work, wages)
- Industrial Relations
- Community Involvement
- Involvement of and respect for diverse cultures and disadvantaged peoples
- Corporate philanthropy and employee volunteering
- Customer satisfaction and adherence to principles of fair competition
- Accountability, transparency and performance reporting
- Supplier relations
All employees are expected to conduct business so as to enhance the Group’s reputation, as follow:
- All business should be conducted in accordance with the laws and regulations of the countries in which the business is located.
- We compete fairly in the markets in which we operate.
- Employees must not engage in activities that involve, or could appear to involve, a conflict between their personal interests and the interests of Adcity Group.
We value the natural environment and are firmly committed to sound environmental practice in our operations. Our businesses are required to comply with relevant environmental laws and regulations and to adopt the following principles:
- Commit and contribute towards sound environmental practices in our daily operations.
- Improve the efficiency of our use of raw materials and energy.
- Minimise emissions and waste.
- Respond to community concerns with integrity, honesty and respect.
The enterprising spirit of our employees is one of our great assets. Employees should be treated justly and fairly and rewarded for their achievements. Our employment policies commit us to:
- Providing a safe working environment through best practice in health and safety management in all our businesses.
- Being an equal opportunities employer, committed to developing a diverse workforce where everyone is treated fairly irrespective of race, sex, color, nationality or national origin, class, religion, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or gender identification, political opinion, or any other status protected by applicable law.
- Creating an environment where everyone is encouraged to give their best and realize their full potential, through the provision of learning and development opportunities.
- Ensuring that employees can discuss any problem connected with their work confident that they will receive a fair, impartial and confidential review of the issue.
We respect the individual’s right to freedom of association. We relate to our employees through both collective and individual agreements, according to local law, custom and practice.
We are committed to being a responsible and valuable partner in the supply chain, continuing to build a sustainable business that serves its customers, employees and shareholders and the communities in which they live.
A strong and dynamic supplier base is essential to our long- term success. We rely on the expertise and skill of suppliers to meet customers’ changing needs, and we only work with suppliers that comply with all applicable laws, including all applicable labour, employment, human rights, wage and hour, environmental, and health and safety laws.
We are committed to working with suppliers to develop more efficient, safer and sustainable supply Chains.
ADCITY Group has overall responsibility for this CSR Policy. The Head of Group has day-to-day operational responsibility for this policy and should ensure that all employees receive regular and appropriate training.
Employees are invited to comment on this policy and suggest ways in which it might be improved. Comments or suggestions should be addressed to the Head of Group.
All employees are responsible for the success of this policy. Adcity Group creates workplaces in which open and honest communications among all employees are valued and respected.